10W30 Marine Oil
AMSOIL 10W30 Marine Oil is a premium synthetic marine engine oil that is formulated to withstand the heat and stress of high-rpm operation and deliver excellent wear protection. It protects against rust and corrosion during periods of inactivity and long-term storage to keep your engine protected, even when it’s not running. AMSOIL Synthetic 10W30 Marine Oil is perfect for hardcore anglers and boating enthusiasts who demand the best protection for their marine engines.
AMSOIL Synthetic 10W30 Marine Oil
10W30 Marine Oil engineered by AMSOIL is a 10W-30 Synthetic Marine Engine Oil with naturally strong base oils that resist viscosity loss due to mechanical shear. It develops a tough lubricating film that protects engine parts, even in high-heat, high-rpm conditions that break down other oils. Synthetic Marine Engine Oil contains robust anti-wear additives that further reduce wear in metal-to-metal contact regions, guarding against compression loss for maximum power and engine life.
Excellent Anti-Rust Performance
Good rust protection is not natural to motor oil; it comes only by design. AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil is fortified with potent inhibitors that guard against damaging rust and corrosion. It protects engines during use and during inactivity or long-term storage.
- Excellent high-stress, high-rpm endurance
- Increased rust and corrosion protection
- NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible
AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil is certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) for use in four-stroke outboard motors. This high-quality oil demonstrates outstanding performance and meets the requirements of the NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible specification, which is backward-compatible with the FC-W specification.
- 10W-30 ‐FC-W (CAT)® Registration Number: FC-00833T
Use 10W30 Marine Oil in gasoline-fueled four-stroke inboards, outboards, inboard/outboards, supercharged watercraft engines, and personal watercraft, including those made by Honda,* Mercury,* Yamaha,* Johnson/Evinrude,* Bombardier/BRP,* Suzuki,* Nissan,* Tohatsu,* OMC,* Volvo-Penta,* Mercruiser,* Chevrolet* and Ford.*
NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible – API SM, JASO MA
- Four-stroke outboard motors and personal watercraft applications: Due to potential fuel dilution or water contamination, change oil at the engine or watercraft manufacturer-recommended interval.
- Inboard and I/O applications: Change oil at two times the engine manufacturer recommended interval or one year, whichever comes first.
AMSOIL Marine Oil is compatible with other synthetic and conventional motor oils. Adding other oils, however, will shorten the life expectancy of AMSOIL motor oils and reduce their performance benefits. AMSOIL does not support extended drain intervals where oils have been mixed.
Aftermarket oil additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine oil.
AMSOIL Synthetic 10W30 Marine Oil is Warranty Secure, keeping your factory warranty intact. AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil is a high-performance replacement for vehicle manufacturer-branded products and is also backed by the AMSOIL Limited Warranty. For details, visit AMSOIL.com/warranty/.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available online at AMSOIL.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Recycle used oil and bottle.
* All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use. All products advertised here are developed by AMSOIL for use in the applications shown.