AMSOIL Power Foam®
Carburetor and Induction System Cleaner for Two – and Four-Stroke Gasoline Engines
AMSOIL Power Foam (APF) improves engine performance by removing gum, varnish, and carbon deposits that affect power, operation, idle, and fuel economy. Power Foam cleans intake valves, intake manifolds, and throttle plates to keep the combustion intake system running at peak efficiency. Effective in both two- and four-stroke gasoline engines, Power Foam helps reduce engine ping and keeps carburetors and injector systems operating like new. **NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA OR CALIFORNIA
Warning – Click here for Proposition 65 information for this product
AMSOIL Power Foam®
AMSOIL Power Foam is safe for fuel injectors, catalytic converters, and emissions-control devices. It will not damage seals, gaskets, rubber, or plastic materials commonly used in gasoline engines. Power Foam is formulated with powerful foaming agents to remove stubborn deposits, varnish, and gum left by ethanol or degraded fuel in carbureted and fuel-injected engines. AMSOIL Power Foam restores fast starting and smooth operation while maximizing horsepower. AMSOIL is especially effective in Powersports and small-engine applications that run, then sit for extended periods.
AMSOIL Power Foam Performance Features
- Cleans deposits from ethanol and degraded fuel
- Removes gum and varnish
- Maximizes horsepower
- Restores quick starting
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Reduces pollution
- Lawn equipment
AMSOIL Power Foam Directions
- Protect painted surfaces and mass airflow sensors (MAF) from the spray.
- Ensure application is in a well-ventilated area.
- Run engine to normal operating temperature and remove air cleaner assembly.
- While the engine is running, spray foam directly into the throttle body as fast as possible without stalling the engine. It is common to have to rev the engine above idle to facilitate this process.
- Shut off the engine and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Replace the air cleaner.
- Restart engine. Repeat application of Power Foam as needed.
In extreme cases, disassemble carburetor and soak parts.
Avoid contact with hoses and exterior plastic components. To prevent the dissolving of paint, do not overspray. Clean any overspray immediately to prevent unintentional component damage. AMSOIL Power Foam is not recommended for use in diesel engines or as a general-purpose degreaser.
AMSOIL PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
AMSOIL Power Foam is available in 18-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty/.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended applications and according to the recommendations in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available online at www.amsoil.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Recycle used oil and bottle.
There are no reviews yet.