AMSOIL Spray Grease
AMSOIL Spray Grease (GSP) effectively reduces friction and wear, keeping components running clean and trouble-free for outstanding performance and long life. It applies quickly and evenly and is ideal for greasing hard-to-reach equipment, including hinges, springs, and other common applications.
AMSOIL Spray Grease
AMSOIL Spray Grease (GSP) effectively reduces friction and wear, keeping components running clean and trouble-free for outstanding performance and long life. AMSOIL Spray Grease is a high-quality, synthetic lubricant that provides excellent wear and corrosion protection. Spray Grease clings to metal surfaces to provide long-lasting lubrication and protection. AMSOIL Spray Grease is a high-quality, water-resistant spray grease that provides superior lubrication and protection for equipment and machinery. It penetrates quickly and coats all metal surfaces, providing long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion. AMSOIL Spray Grease is the perfect way to keep moving parts lubricated and working smoothly. Just a light spray will help reduce noise and friction, making your equipment run more efficiently.
AMSOIL Spray Grease Performance Features
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Lubricates moving parts for smooth, squeak-free operation
- Adheres to metal surfaces for long-lasting performance
- Quick, convenient spray gets into hard-to-reach places
- Excellent water resistance
AMSOIL Spray Grease Applications
- Industrial Chains
- Overhead Door Tracks
- Thrust Bearings
- Guide Rails
- Ball Joints
- Garage Doors
- Receiver Hitches
- Pivot Points and other external moving parts
1. Disconnect power source to electrical equipment before spraying.
2. Shake well.
3. Clean area to be lubricated.
4. Spray in light, even coats.
5. Use an extension tube for hard-to-reach places.
Not for sale in Canada.
Aerosols may have different disposal requirements than other wastes in your area. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all federal, state/provincial and local regulations.
For immediate answers to your technical questions call (715) 399-TECH (8324) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time or email [email protected].
AMSOIL Spray Grease is available in 10-ounce spray cans.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Spray Grease is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available online at www.amsoil.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
* All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use. All products advertised here are developed by AMSOIL for use in the applications shown.