Low Toxicity Antifreeze and Engine Coolant
• Biodegradable, low-toxicity formulation limits the threat to children and animals
• Concentrated – requires mixing with distilled or high-quality water
• Protection up to 150,000 miles (240,000 km) or 5 years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks; up to 1,000,000 miles (1,600,000 km), 20,000 hours of operation or 8 years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty applications
• Greatly surpasses standards for metallic corrosion and erosion
• Phosphate-, nitrate-, nitrite-, silicate-, borate- and amine-free
• Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors
Engineered to exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and ASTM D3306 requirements. Provides protection for up to 150,000 miles (240,000 km) or 5 years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks; up to 1,000,000 miles (1,600,000 km), 20,000 hours of operation or 8 years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty applications. Provides freeze protection down to -34°F (-36°C) and boil-over protection to 265°F (129°C) with a 15-psi radiator cap. Protects all cooling system metals, gaskets and hoses. Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors.
See the product data sheet for full details.
HELPS PREVENT METALLIC CORROSION AND ERROSION
- Unique organic acids form a protective layer to prevent corrosion on metal components.
- Surpasses standards for metallic corrosion and erosion.
- Nearly perfect scores in ASTM corrosion and erosion testing on cast aluminum cylinder heads, steel, copper, solder, brass and cast iron and aluminum water pumps.
- Virtually eliminates scaling problems.
- Does not contain phosphate, nitrite, silicate, borate or amine found in conventional antifreeze/coolants responsible for almost all scaling issues.
- Resistant to calcium/magnesium when inadvertently introduced through tap water.
- Protects cylinder liners against cavitation erosion/corrosion pitting without the problems associated with nitrites.
- Outstanding performance in ASTM D7583 (John Deere Cavitation Test) testing.
There are no reviews yet.