Low Toxicity Antifreeze and Engine Coolant
• Biodegradable, low-toxicity formulation limits the threat to children and animals
• Concentrated – requires mixing with distilled or high-quality water
• Protection up to 150,000 miles (240,000 km) or 5 years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks; up to 1,000,000 miles (1,600,000 km), 20,000 hours of operation or 8 years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty applications
• Greatly surpasses standards for metallic corrosion and erosion
• Phosphate-, nitrate-, nitrite-, silicate-, borate- and amine-free
• Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors
Engineered to exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and ASTM D3306 requirements. Provides protection for up to 150,000 miles (240,000 km) or 5 years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks; up to 1,000,000 miles (1,600,000 km), 20,000 hours of operation or 8 years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty applications. Provides freeze protection down to -34°F (-36°C) and boil-over protection to 265°F (129°C) with a 15-psi radiator cap. Protects all cooling system metals, gaskets and hoses. Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors.
HELPS PREVENT METALLIC CORROSION AND ERROSION
- Unique organic acids form a protective layer to prevent corrosion on metal components.
- Surpasses standards for metallic corrosion and erosion.
- Nearly perfect scores in ASTM corrosion and erosion testing on cast aluminum cylinder heads, steel, copper, solder, brass and cast iron and aluminum water pumps.
- Virtually eliminates scaling problems.
- Does not contain phosphate, nitrite, silicate, borate or amine found in conventional antifreeze/coolants responsible for almost all scaling issues.
- Resistant to calcium/magnesium when inadvertently introduced through tap water.
- Protects cylinder liners against cavitation erosion/corrosion pitting without the problems associated with nitrites.
- Outstanding performance in ASTM D7583 (John Deere Cavitation Test) testing.